- Photo ID - Federal and State law now requires us to see your photo ID (Drivers License, ID Card, Passport, etc…)
- Social Security Cards for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents if we did not prepare your return last year
- A copy of your prior-year tax return if we did not prepare your return last year
- Proof of health insurance - Form 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C, Medicare, or other proof
- W-2 (Wage statements)
- 1099R (Pension, IRA and other retirement income statements)
- 1099 INT (Interest Income statements)
- 1099 DIV (Dividend income statements)
- 1099 G (Unemployment or state refund statements)
- 1099 W2G (Gambling winnings statements)
- 1099B (Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions)
- 1099S (Sale of home or real estate)
- 1099K (Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions)
- New to California? Please bring your prior-year out-of-state tax return.
- In the U.S. under a student or working visa? - Please bring your passport and Visa.
Business and Entity Return Information
For business returns, please contact us for what to bring to your tax appointment so we can better understand your specific situation in advance of our meeting.
We provide bookkeeping services for businesses that need assistance compiling Business Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet records. If you would like us to prepare 1099-Miscellaneous forms for your business, we will also need you to provide us with completed Forms W-9 for each person you made payments too.
- Sole Proprietorship / Single-Owner LLC
- Partnership / Multi-Owner LLC
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
Federal Tax Return Filed
- Self Employment (Schedule C or F)
- Partnership/LL 1065
- S Corporation – 1120S
- C Corporation – 1120